RF Cox & Son Electrical Services Ltd’s
Last updated on May 24, 2018
RF Cox & Son Electrical Services Ltd respects your concerns about privacy. We want you to understand the types of information we collect, how we use that information, how we secure it, and whether we share it. When you use our website, you agree to our collection, use, and transfer of information as described in this policy, so please review it carefully.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Information We Collect or Receive
We only collect, use, share, store, or otherwise process your personal information when we have an appropriate basis. For example, we may process your personal information as necessary to provide services that are subject to terms you have accepted, such as our service terms and conditions. We may process your personal information when necessary to comply with legal obligations or for purposes of pursuing legitimate interests, if doing so is consistent with your rights and appropriate to the context, such as providing services, performing internal analytics.
We generally collect or receive information in three ways: (1) you voluntarily provide information to us, such as by filling out an online form or emailing us directly. And, (2) we collect information automatically, such as through cookies.
(1) Information You Voluntarily Choose to Provide
You may provide your personal information to us when you choose to use our website; Because we change our offerings and features from time to time, the options you have to provide us with information also may change. The following are some examples of situations in which you may provide information to us:
- Creating an account to use our websites or online services;
- Purchasing something from us or otherwise engaging in a transaction with us;
- Completing a survey;
- Contacting us for any reason, such as by email, including for technical support or customer service.
The personal information we collect from you will vary depending on the services you require The information you provide to us may include your first and last name, your full postal address including postcode, both landline, and mobile telephone.
(2) Information Collected Automatically When You Use Our Website.
We collect some information automatically when you visit our websites If a combination of information that we collect does identify you as an individual, we will treat the combined information as personal information. We typically aggregate the data that we collect automatically and use it in statistical form to determine trends among groups of users, rather than using it to identify individuals.
We collect information automatically through technologies such as web browsers, cookies, log files, web beacons. We use the information for purposes such as modifying or improving features, addressing technical issues, preventing fraud or misuse of our services, and conducting data analytics. The type of information that we automatically collect may vary, but generally includes:
- Usage information and statistics about your interaction with our website which may include the URLs of our website that you have visited, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks and other usage statistics;
- The location of your device, such as may be derived from your device’s IP address.
How We Use and Share Information
As a general matter, we use your information to provide the services you request. We also may use your information for the following purposes.
- For our legitimate interests, consistent with your rights and preferences, we use personal data:
- To communicate with you, respond to your requests.
- To develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, and other offerings;
- For security purposes;
- For internal purposes such as auditing and data analysis.
- 2. To provide services that are subject to terms you have accepted, such as enforcing our terms of service.
- 3. To the extent you give consent, such as when we would like to process your personal information for a purpose that would otherwise be incompatible with this policy.
- 4. We will at your request pass your basic details onto other reliable trades persons so that they can help you with jobs beyond our proffesional remit.
- 5. To comply with legal obligations.
We store personal information for as long as we reasonably need it to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. For example, if you use one of our services and thereby create an account, we will store your information for as long as needed to maintain your account, provide the services you requested, and maintain appropriate records to reflect our delivery of services to you. We periodically review the personal information we retain to determine whether continued storage is proper.
We may also disclose information about you: (i) if we are required to do so by law, legal process, or a reasonable request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials, (ii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity, or (iii) if necessary to protect the vital interests of another individual (such as to prevent death, bodily harm, or serious damage to property). We reserve the right to transfer information about our customers in the event we sell or transfer all or substantially all our business or assets.
We provide you with choices about whether to provide us with personal information and whether it is shared. For example, we may seek your prior consent for certain processing. We are required to seek your consent before we use your personal information for any purpose incompatible with the purposes identified in this policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below. Any withdrawal of consent is only effective on a going-forward basis and will not impact processing we undertook while relying on your consent.
We generally only ask you for personal information that is necessary to provide the services you request. You can choose not to give us the personal information we request, as described in the “Information You Voluntarily Choose to Provide” section of this policy. However, in some cases, if you decide not to provide the personal information we request, we will not be able to provide the level of service, you requested.
Other examples of your choices include:
- You can browse our website without providing any personal information. We may collect some limited information automatically, as described above.
- You may change your browser settings or take other steps to block, manage, or delete cookies. In some cases, blocking or disabling cookies may cause our website not to work as intended and some features may not be available.
- You can limit interest-based advertising by opting out at www.aboutads.info/choices/ or www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. More information is available at www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Access and Correction
We provide you with the ability to request access to and correction of your personal information. If you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, please submit your request by sending an email to the address specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below. Please include your name, email address, and postal address in your request, and describe specifically the information that you would like to access or correct so that we may respond appropriately and promptly.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information from accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use and other unlawful forms of processing. In some cases, your information is accessible when you log into a feature we offer, and in those cases, you need to keep your user credentials and password confidential and secure so that your information is protected.
This policy may be updated periodically to reflect changes in our personal information practices or relevant laws. We will indicate at the top of this policy when this policy was last updated. Please review this policy every time you access or use our websites, game engines, games, or applications to make sure that you have reviewed the most recent version.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, if you need to report a problem, or if you would like to exercise one of your rights under this policy, please Privacy@rfcses.com. via email, or at RFCSES, 3 Granby End, Burghfield, Reading. Berkshire RG7 3NW, 620. Please include your name, contact information, and the nature of your request so that we can respond appropriately and promptly to your communication.